Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update: 2009 & 5th Grade

Hello everyone. I know I don't post here much anymore. I do most of my updates on Facebook, so look for me there.

Wanted to do an update on Michael currently. Of course, he's doing GREAT. We're still doing IV chelation with Dr. Imam. It's been a little over 3 years (with a few short breaks in between).

Michael's attending Middle School and is in a class with 15 kids. He has a shared aide. He's also in orchestra (violin) and drama club. Today we got his report card. (see picture). Amazing! I just can't believe my kid with autism is doing SO well. Taught me a big lesson. Sometimes your expectations are actually limitations. I never thought he would do this well and I was wrong. Thank god.

More updates and pictures soon!

Video from October 2009:

No comments: